(Effective February, 2010)
At Provident Bank, protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. We collect, retain, and use information about you in order to administer our business and to provide quality products and services that may be of benefit to you. We consider safeguarding your financial information a fundamental part of our business philosophy.
Information We Collect. When you visit our Web site, we may collect the following information in order to service your accounts:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, social security number, assets and income);
• Information about your online transactions with us, as well as information about our online communications with you. Examples include your online bill payments and your activity on the Web site, such as collecting information on product information reviewed.
Disclosure Of Non-Public Personal Information. We do not disclose non-public personal information about our customers to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law. You do not have to take any action or instruct us to keep your information confidential. We will protect your privacy automatically. If you end your relationship with the Bank, we will continue to adhere to the information policies and practices described in this policy.
There are instances when information about you may be provided to others. For example, we are permitted by law to share information:
- Within the Bank in order to service your accounts or to market other products or services we may offer.
- With non-financial companies that perform services on our behalf, such as check printers, data processing companies, companies that prepare or mail account statements, or companies that perform marketing services on our behalf.
- With credit bureaus about loans we make, whether or not they are handled properly, and about deposit accounts that are not handled properly.
- In order to comply with a number of laws and regulations we are required to furnish various reports to federal, state, and/or local government officials regarding certain transactions or accounts.
- To comply with subpoenas and other legal processes that require us to provide information about your accounts or other business with the Bank.
- If we suspect that a crime involving you or your loan or deposit account may have been committed.
- With our regulatory agencies and agents of the Bank or its affiliated companies, such as our independent auditors, consultants or attorneys, all of who will be bound to protect the information as we do.
- With others that you, or any other person with signing authority over your account, have given us oral or written permission to do so.
Maintaining Accurate Information. We have procedures in place that help us to maintain the accuracy of the personally identifiable information that we collect. Please contact us at the number or address set forth below if you believe that our information about you is incomplete, out-of-date, or incorrect. If you are an online banking customer, sign-on to Online Banking to review and correct information about yourself, such as a change in your address or e-mail address.
Links to Other Web Sites. Our web site may feature links to third party web sites that offer goods, services or information. Some of these sites may appear as windows-within-windows at this site. When you click on one of these links, you will be leaving our site and will no longer be subject to this policy. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of the other web sites that you visit and urge you to review their privacy policies before you provide them with any personally identifiable information. Third party sites may collect and use information about you in a way that is different from this policy.
Minors. We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children and teenagers. As such, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from such individuals through our web site.
Questions. If you have any questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, or any other aspect of our business operations, please do not hesitate to telephone or come in to talk to our staff. You may also write to:
Attention: Compliance Officer
3756 Central Ave.
Riverside, CA 92506
We value your business and hope you will continue banking with us for many years to come.
Go to Top